Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
116 online attendees
The story of French and German companies in the field of e-health becoming going franco-german.
- Or how to approach the French market when you are German, how to approach the German market when you are French?
- How are these companies financed?
- What to do with data, the issue of security, the patients, their right to be forgotten?Dr. Ilias Tsimpoulis, Managing Director | Geschäftsführer at Doctolib GmbH
- Maximilian Greschke, Founder & CEO at Recare. Big Data Engineer.
- Egbert Schillings, Chief International Business Development Officer at Lifen
- Dr. Claire Gräf, Medical Doctor-Radiologist / Med & Healthtech, Partner
- Marie-Avril Roux Steinkuehler Certified IP/IT Lawyer in Berlin and Paris